Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas 2007


Hi. It's been a while since I uploaded one of my son's drawings. My apologies to all of you who have been a regular visitor to this site. The Christmas season had been a very busy time for me and my family. We went to Bohol and Dumaguete for the holiday. We enjoyed a lot going to the beach and visiting friends. The only regret I had for the holiday was my failure to post EJ's Christmas drawing. However, I still decide to post it now because he wants it posted.

1 comment:

Dann said...

hi cynthia..
First of all a Big WOWWW...That picture is really awesome. I saved this picture in my computer. Your son is going to be the bright artist in the future. I can see him painting your pictures..
Don't feel any regret about posting, be happy that you post it now. and I thank you for sharing this beautiful picture and post with us.
take care and have a great time ;) Keep smiling :)